PLEASE READ OUR HOUSE RULES THAT ENSURE BETTER UNDERSTANDING FROM BOTH SIDES
Read our house rules carefully to prevent misunderstandings and unpleasant situations for yourself and us. You can contact us at any time for special wishes and/or comments!
Checking in and out
You are welcome from 3 pm on the day of arrival. Check-out on the day of departure is possible until 11 am.
The price of our guest room is EUR 115 for the first night and EUR 95 for any following nights. This price is for two people, breakfast included.
In order to confirm your reservation, we require a downpayment of 50% of the total amount, to be paid within 3 working days of the receipt of your reservation and to be transferred to account number BE06739012602422, account name: Onder de Poort.
You may pay the balance due in cash or with a debit card at the time of your departure (sorry, we cannot accept payments by credit card).
Failure to arrange the advance payment within the stipulated time period will result in the immediate cancellation of your reservation. We will provide you with confirmation of cancellation.
- 14 days before arrival date = no fees
- 7 days before arrival date = 50% of the total reservation amount
- 1 day before arrival date = 75% of the total reservation amount
Any cancellations received after this will be subject to the full reservation amount.
- You have chosen a B&B. This means that you come into the homely atmosphere of our family, and this with the pros and cons that come with it.
- You do not take any items that are the property of Onder de Poort home. Any theft will be reported to the police.
- In the event of destruction, the costs are for your account. Accidents can always happen, but you will have to compensate the damage.
- Smoking is not allowed in any of the buildings and is only permitted outside.
- No one other than the guests themselves will have access to the guest rooms.
- Although we do love dogs, we cannot allow them into our B&B, because our own dog (Vito) would not be comfortable with that.
- We wish to keep our ecological footprint as small as possible. In that context we ask you to use water, electricity, heating and towels wisely.
Ralf & Mieke Noteboren-Offermans,
Onder de Poort